That rare condition of hoarding hardbound (HB) books or upgrading your paperbacks to HBs (but the latter is better known as “going blooey“). And this post is dedicated to my illustrator friend Blooey who makes killer book reviews on here.
Without meaning to, I “went blooey” yesterday as I splurged at Booksale Emall. LOL if you can call spending P155.00 for 7 hardbound books as splurging). I don’t think I have that fixation yet but who knows I might soon.;)
Six and Deadly. Not in the picture: A Jar of Dreams.
1. A Hole in the Universe by Mary McGarry Morris – P20
2. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen by Paul Torday – P35
3. Wormwood by GP Taylor – P35
4. As the World Churns by Tamar Myers – P35
5. Seven Houses: A Novel by Alev Lytle Croutier – P20
6. The Kalahari Typing School for Men (The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency) by Alexander McCall Smith – P10
7. A Jar of Dreams by Yoshiko Uchida – P20
These are such a steal with their being hardbound books and in mint condition at that plus considering their original prices:
This grin 😀 is going to last for a long while. Hehe