Just couldn’t stop myself from checking out Booksale at SM City Cebu yesterday after learning about a friend ‘s recent spend-venture (getting Christopher Moore’s A Dirty Job in hardcover at less than P50.00 is no small feat).
So there I was, armed with a desire to get as much cool and cheap finds as I can, I started poring over every section – starting with the hardbound books (yup! definitely going blooey without even trying..hehe). And look what I got! Six books for ONLY P205.00. Ha! Try to top that! Just kidding. Hehe
1. Little Star of Bela Lua by Luana Monteiro – P20
2. Lucy Crocker 2.0 by Caroline Preston – P75 (was the only “expensive” item in my purchases)
3. Quite a Year for Plums by Bailey White – P35
4. A Good Year by Peter Mayle – P20
5. The Toughest Indian in the World by Sherman Alexie – P20
6. Older But Wilder by Effie Leland Wilder – P35
But of course, anyone who spent more than an hour scouring for books would become tired and thirsty so off I went to Thirsty? to score some lemonade.
We, as humans, don’t only thirst for knowledge but for good lemonade, too. ^_^