Wheeew! For such a lengthy title, it’s worth going through every letter and syllable. 😀
HERE’S HOW TO JOIN:
- Ayala Malls Top Food Picks (A.M. Top) voting period and promo is from July 31 (12:01am) to August 15, 2010 (11:59pm).
- All Ayala Malls customers are welcome to participate and vote for their favorite Top Food Picks in any or all of the participating Ayala Mall: Glorietta, Greenbelt, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Center Cebu, Market! Market!, TriNoma, Bonifacio High Street, Serendra and MarQuee Mall.
- Customers can vote for their top food picks based on the entries of the seven (7) categories: Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Seafood, Main Course (Red or White Meat), Dessert and Coffee / Cocktail.
- Customers may cast their votes by visiting the official A.M. Top website: www.ayalamalls-top.com. They may also visit the Ayala Malls Concierge to access the website and cast their votes.
- Customers are required to register online by completely filling-out the following details on the registration form:* Complete Name
* Complete Mailing Address
* Valid Email Address
* Contact Numbers
- After registering and logging in, customers may now vote in any or all of the participating Ayala Malls by voting for one (1) dish per category. The two (2) dishes per category that garners the highest scores will be included in each participating Ayala Mall’s Official Top Food Picks.
- Last day of voting is on August 15, 2010, 11:59pm. Upon completion of customers’ vote each customer will be sent a unique reference number through electronic mail.
- After the voting period, the A.M. Top website will no longer accept votes and all relevant data (votes, customer information, reference numbers) will be stored in the A.M. Top database managed by Rogue, Digital Inc.
- There is a total of forty (45) prizes for the promo. Five (5) restaurant gift certificates worth Php5,000.00 will be raffled off in each participating Ayala Mall.
- The raffle draw for all participating Ayala Malls will be conducted via electronic raffle (of the unique reference numbers for each valid vote) managed by Rogue, Digital Inc on August 16, 2010 3:00pm at the Ayala Malls Group Office (5th Level Glorietta 4, Ayala Center Makati), supervised by a DTI representative.
- Customers can only win once. A customer whose name is drawn more than once will be required to choose only one (1) prize.
- The prizes are subject to the following conditions:* All prizes are transferrable, but not convertible to cash.
* All gift certificates will be valid until fully consumed.
* Prizes not claimed after sixty (60) days from receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of Ayala Land Inc – Ayala Malls Group with prior approval of DTI.
- Winners will be notified by telephone call and registered mail. The winner’s names will also be posted at the Ayala Malls Concierge, Official A.M. Top Website and Ayala Malls Website.
- All winners may claim their prizes at the Administration Office of the participating Ayala Mall where votes were cast.
- To claim the prizes, winners must present the notice sent by registered mail, the print out of the electronic mail indicating their vote reference number, and any valid Government- issued identification card with photo and signature.
- Winners agree to the disclosure and publication of their names and other particulars as Ayala Land Inc may deem appropriate and to participate in any photo, publicity or other media arrangements made by Ayala Land Inc to announce the winners to the general public.
- Employees of Rogue Digital Inc, Ayala Malls Group (Ayala Land Inc), Alabang Commercial Corporation, Cebu Holdings Inc, Station Square East Commercial Corporation, Fort Bonifacio Development Corp, Serendra Inc, North Triangle Depot Commercial Corporation, their merchants, maintenance and security agencies, advertising and promotional agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
You can check out the running scores here.
Images featured and have been edited in Adobe Photoshop CS are: (a) the A.M. Top logo; and (b) an array of delectable dishes from the A.M. Top website. All rights reserved by A.M. Top. Artworks © Pachuvachuva, 2010.
This promo has been forwarded by Ms. Wilma Entera of the Ayala Malls Group. Thanks, naynay! 😉