Mucho thanks to Aloi of Guiltless Reading for giving me this award. Am so happy that my grin has reached phenomenal proportions (just kidding..I’m actually not feeling well today but this award really made me happy).😀
And in the spirit of sharing the love, here’s how this award works:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (Thanks, Aloi! ;))
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order…)
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Now, 7 things about me…
- It takes at least 3 times for my mama to wake me up before I get off the bed every morning (with the occasional door tapping and banging included..hehe)
- I daydream anywhere. My favorite places though are inside the jeep on the way to work, or inside the church while tuning out the priest’s voice when the homily is too boring (sorry, Father…^_^).
- I am finally a licensed secondary ed teacher. After a semester of taking units in Education at Cebu Normal University and hours of review at the Perpetual Review Center (located at P. del Rosario St., Cebu City, right across Elicon Cafe) last year, I can now teach Math for high school students.
- I am addicted to craft punch with varied shapes and I long to acquire Martha Stewart’s Craft Punch which are just simply divine.
- I’ve been drinking at least a glass of milk almost everyday ever since I was an infant. The bone density test revealed that my bone particles are well, dense. (Goodbye, osteoporosis, hopefully? *wink)
- I believe in the healing powers of Gatorade in curing stomachaches and dehydration.
- I walk fairly fast with a skip and a hop or two.
And now the award is passed on to 17 amazing blogs and their equally wonderful authors (well, I just couldn’t stop at 15 knowing there are A LOT of versatile blogs out there):
- Jaysee Blabs
- Almost Fearless
- Bloody Bookaholic
- Bookish Worm
- Lauren’s Crammed Bookshelf
- Mental Wayfarer
- Monster of Books
- The Story Siren
- The Undercover Book Lover
- Wit, Words and Joie de Vivre
- Kyusi Reader
- Elaine Magliacane Journal
- I Flip Pages
- Nonsuch Book
- Stella Matutina: Books and stories and musings, oh my!
And I would also like to thank my dear readers who continue to inspire me to churn out articles worth reading. ^_^