Since I’m a subscriber of City Discovery, they sent me one of those emails that I would have shelved for later viewing except that the subject line caught my eye: “Win an Ipad this Christmas!” Who wouldn’t grab an opportunity like that?
So here I am sharing this to you, dear readers. 🙂
HOW TO WIN:
- Visit the NetGlobers website. They are the official sponsors of this super fantabulous (that’s fantastic + fabulous rolled into one…so you can imagine how nice this is…*wink*) contest.
- Write a kickass travel report of any place you’ve traveled to. (Guidelines weren’t explicit though as to the recency of the travel period but I think it should be sometime this year, just to be safe side).
- Rate the place you’ve chosen to write about in terms of its security, food safety, transport, accommodation, communication, health care and overall impact to your travel experience.
- Contest date: September 21, 2010 to December 31, 2010.
- Edit your report. Proofread. And polish as much as you can. Because it’s not just the content that matters but also how it’s presented.
- Then cross your fingers that out of a million entries, it will be yours that will be selected. Easy, huh? 😉
So yeah, while I’m having a bakasyon engrande, I’m going to pen the best travel report that I can. That is if I can squeeze that into all the dvd’s I’ve promised to watch or stuff to eat or books to read (I’ve amassed quite a few since the last week of November but will share those to you some other time).
I just love the holidays. ^_^