Because I can’t resist to join in on the fun about something that’s book-related.
YES! I’m giving away 2 movie passes to the first day screening of Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2. Read on to find out more.
- Contest is open to anyone 13 years old and above (movie is rated PG-13) who is or will be in Cebu City on July 14, 2011, Thursday.
- Only 1 winner will be announced who will receive 2 movie passes for Harry Potter 7 Part 2 at Cinema 1 at Ayala Center Cebu (non-3D).
Other expenses like transportation or food will NOT be shouldered by The Traveling Reader.
- To join, simply comment on this post with your NAME, EMAIL and the REASON why you want to watch the epic finale of one of the most anticipated movies of the year.
- Only 1 entry per contestant. The use of different emails referring to only 1 person is not allowed.
- This blogger reserves the right to edit your comments or delete unnecessary information. Spammers prohibited.
- I will be assigning each participant a number and will be using www.random.org to draw the winner.
- Deadline for submission of entries: July 4, 2011 at 9:30 PM Philippine Time.
- Winner will be contacted through email and must reply within 2 days with your preferred schedule and seat assignment plus contact number. (As of the moment, only a handful of schedules are available.)
- I will be reserving the tickets through SureSeats.com. In the event that your preferred time or seat/s are no longer available, I will contact you immediately so we can arrange some other schedule or seat for you.
- Tickets will be given to the winner at least an hour before the movie starts.
- Prizes are not convertible to cash.
- Winner must agree to have his photo taken (along with the prize) for this blog’s purposes.
- Winner releases this blog and this blogger from any liability resulting from untoward incidents that may happen prior, during or after the movie. The responsibility of this blogger only extends up to the awarding of the prizes.
- My immediate family is disqualified from entering the contest lest I be accused of rigging the results. 🙂
- Following this blog (and encouraging others to do so) is not a requirement but something I would greatly appreciate. ^_^
NOTE: As this is the first contest I’m hosting, please bear with me as I work through the ropes. Thanks for your understanding and encouragement. 🙂
Artwork © The Traveling Reader, 2011.
Shapes for “Freebie Alert” and the “Ticket” are native to Adobe Photoshop CS.
Fonts downloaded from various internet sources.