I’m not sure if it’s evident yet but I do love cozies.
That’s why I’m participating in the 2017 Cruisin thru Cozies Reading Challenge.
As I’m also participating in other reading challenges, I think I’d only aim for Level One — Snoop (unless I find a series that I can sink my teeth into making my list longer).
And I really want to expand my options so I’m going to try the suggestions made:
- One from culinary (anything dealing with food: restaurants, baked goods, etc.)
- One from animal-related (cats, dogs, birds, etc.)
- One from craft-related (any kind of hobbies – knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, etc.)
- One from paranormal (witches, vampires, etc.)
- One from British cozy mysteries (example: Belinda Lawrence series)
- One career-based cozy mystery (housekeeping, wedding planner, etc.)
- One holiday-based (set during any holiday – Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines, etc.)
- One travel mystery (character could be on a cruise, touring another area, etc.)
- One historical mystery (any mystery not set in the present)
- One is your choice! (freebie!)
So my shortlist looks like this so far:
Whether you’re new to cozies or have been enjoying them for years, you’d surely want to join this wonderful reading challenge.
Sign ups are here:
Looking for inspiration? Check out the multitude of cozies sorted into various themes and interests:
All my progress would be posted here. Please stay tuned. 🙂
And you can check out what other reading challenges I’ve joined this year here:
The 2017 Cruisin thru the Cozies Reading Challenge button is owned by socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/.
Book images are owned by their respective authors and publishers.
All other images in this post are copyrighted by The Traveling Reader, 2017.