QUALIFICATIONS: 13 to 30 years old
REGISTRATION FEE: Php 120.00
Get a plain t-shirt upon registration.
Upon submission, attach your registration form and a copy of your birth certificate to your t-shirt entry.
Take this to the same Artwork Branch where you registered.
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES: ALL Artwork branches nationwide
START OF REGISTRATION: September 1, 2011.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES: October 20, 2011.
One person, one entry only.
FOR DETAILS: Visit any Artwork store nearest you.
Preliminary: October 26, 2011
Final: November 5, 2011
Grand Prize: Macbook 13.3″ Laptop
Second Prize: Php 15,000.00
Third Prize: Php 7,000.00
Fourth Prize: Php 5,000.00 (BDO Bank Account)
Fifth Prize: Php 3,000.00
5 Special Awards: Php 3,000.00 worth of Gift Packages each
25 Semifinalists: Php 1,000.00 worth of Artwork Gift Certificates each
The original article is from Artwork.ph.
Posted this question on twitter:
And @ArtworkTshirts replied:
Image © Artwork.ph, 2011.
NOTE: I am in no way connected to Artwork. This entry was posted only as an information dissemination to whoever might be interested to join the contest. For questions, you may ask Artwork directly through twitter: @ArtworkTshirts.
Artwork, Inc., a popular Pinoy indie t-shirt design company is hosting the third run of its annual Arteest Ka Ba? T-shirt Design Contest.
An equally arteest-ic poster. If this still doesn’t inspire you, I don’t know what will.
- Promo period is from September 15 to November 15, 2009.
- The contest is open to everyone from 13 – 25 years old.
- To join, there will be a registration of P120.00.
- A plain T-shirt will be provided upon registration. The contestant may therefore use any technique desired (silkscreen painting, hand painting, quilting, mixed-media, appliques, tie-dye, distress, etc….).
- Contestants may get the entry forms from any ARTWORK branch nationwide. They therefore should submit these forms together with their entries to the same branch.
- Deadline for submission of entries is until the closing hours of each store on November 15, 2009.
- Entries across all 35 branches will be judged and shall be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Originality — 35%
Balance and Composition — 20%
Craftmanship — 20%
Wearability — 10%
Message Conveyed — 20%
TOTAL — 100%
To find out more about the contest mechanics, click here.
You may also visit the gallery of the artworks of the previous winners.
Image courtesy of Artwork on Facebook.
New category — contest alert! 😀